“You have dispelled my fear that I would be a complete failure at animal communication, believing that other people can do it, but not me. Like you say, it is easy, and we all have the ability to “talk with the animals”. And what a joy that is! This is life-changing for me.” H. L. Australia.
“Those two days were an epiphany. Not only could you speak to animals, but they could speak back and have long conversations with you!! And anyone could do this. Truly! Imagine the possibility…..! I felt like another door had been opened in my life. I had only to step through it and enter a world beyond my imagination.” R. D. India
“I am overwhelmed with finally being able to communicate and had never imagined that I would speak to so many of them in one session.” K.M. India
Learn Simple Two-Way Communication With Animals:
- your own animals
- animals who have passed on
- animals around the world
- wild animals, dolphins and whales
- how to distinguish your voice from that of the animal
Prerequisite: No prior experience necessary so it is great for beginners, and great for advanced communicators going for mastery as well. A desire experience great ease and clarity talking with animals.
Date: Saturday October 28 & Sunday October 29, 2017 (Breakfast and lunch will be provided both days)
Time: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Location: Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa, 2250 W State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ USA 86336 (866) 312-4111
$795 for The 2-Day Workshop (Highly Recommended!)
$495 for Saturday October 28th Only
Lodging at the venue (other lodging is available nearby, but The Sedona Rouge is recommended): There are a limited number of rooms available at the Sedona Rouge. By scheduling early you may stay there and have the Animal Communication World group rate which waives the usual daily resort fees. By calling direct to Sedona Rouge scheduling under the Animal Communication World event you have the special rate and can reserve your lodging for the event. (866) 312-4111 Give us a call we would be delighted to assist you with any questions you have. 928-282-2604
Ask for the special rate for the Animal Communication World event. They have a limited number of rooms reserved and they have a special price waiving usual resort fees.
Transportation: Fly in to Phoenix or Flagstaff (via Phoenix). Take the airport shuttle from Phoenix or rent a car.
Phoenix Airport/Sedona Shuttle Services:
AceXpress: daily door-to-door shuttle service Cottonwood and Sedona to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and Phoenix- Mesa’s Gateway Airport. Call (1-800-336-ACEX) or click here to receive more information or make a reservation.
Arizona Shuttle: http://www.arizonashuttle.com/schedules/sedona-phoenix-sky-harbor/ Will do door to door service or access shuttle at pickup point in Sedona. 800-888-2749
You will be amazed at how you can dialog back and forth with animals – it is simple, straightforward and effortless! No prior experience necessary! The workshop is for the discovery and development of telepathic animal communication whether you are a beginner, with no experience, or an advanced communicator ready for mastery.
Here are some of the topics covered over the weekend:
- How to know instantly if you are connected to an animal or not
- Learn to talk with your animal family members just as you talk with fellow human family members. To give an example one of my students shared when her kitty escaped recently she was able to work through the challenge talking with her and get her home safe without having to call me for help. The class gave her a deeper understanding of her kitty and ways to communicate with her and find a happy resolution.
- If one of your precious ones doesn’t appear to be themselves you can talk with them and learn about how they are feeling, and what you can do for them.
- Talk with individual animals and species of animals around the world and benefit them through your communication
- Talk with animals about their behaviors, their foods, getting along with others, their preferences and what would make them most happy and content.
- Talk with animals who are feral or living in the wild
- Talk with animals who have been rescued, living in foster or shelter situations
- Assist others with their animals when they have questions about how they are doing, their preferences and sharing what the animal would like their people to know.
- Learn how to distinguish between your voice and that of the animal, for instance is what you are hearing from the animal really coming from them or is it your own opinion or desire you are hearing
- Learn how to talk with animals who have passed on.
- Learn the point of view of the animals, especially: living in the moment, feeling the joy of simply being, and playfulness and joy of our relationships with them
- Have access to a new world of love, wisdom and joy which is accessible to you always!
Do you have any additional questions? 928-282-2604