Talk With Trees, Animals, Plants, Insects & the Earth!
Nature Communication Mentoring/Certification Program
Accessible Worldwide Via Live Online Class Sessions!
Your program begins when you sign up!
- use effortless nature communication techniques.
- have two-way telepathic dialogs with trees, animals, plants, insects and the earth.
- make a difference in the very first class session.
- help clients, family and friends.
- assist animals in need.
- talk with wild and rescued animals as well as sea life, (ex: whales and dolphins).
- help transform lives of animals and people.
- incorporate nature communication into everyday life.
Start date: Your program begins when you sign up.
Requirements to Join:
- No experience necessary
- Internet Access. (Live classes are accessible worldwide via the internet.)
- Communication by email
- Openness to the limitless possibilities and love that animals and nature bring
Talk with animals about:
- health issues/wellness/treatment preferences
- food preferences/allergies/sensitivities/nutritional needs.
- passing on
- missing pets
Nature Communication Training Modules
1. Earth Wellness. Conversations with Plants, Insects, Animals & the Earth on the current wellness status, including what we can do, based on their insight and wisdom, to make a tremendous difference.
2. Communication with species at risk of extinction. Including animals placed on and off protection lists, such as wolves. What is their stance? What is the most powerful place for humans to stand on their behalf? Includes communication with an extinct animal species.
3. Conversations with species thought to be invasive. From the Black bear who wanders into a neighborhood, to a plant or animal that takes over an island.
4. Rescuing animals, plants and the Planet. Where do they stand? Where do we stand?
5. Conversations with Nature to bring clarity to your purpose – guidance in the discovery of your true self. What is your unique expression that has you joyously effective in making a difference in the world, and living the lifestyle you love?
6. Controversial topics. Where does Nature stand on the topics dearest and nearest to you?
7. Guidelines for communicating with fellow human beings in the realm of Animal and Nature communication: with clients, acquaintances, family, friends and legislators.
8. How to work with personal doubt, getting stopped and how to overcome what may stand in the way of clear communication and the fulfillment of your dreams.
9. Nature communication as a career – a discovery of exciting new possibilities. Foundations in a new career and life!
10. How to empower yourself and others in your life and work.
Beginning Nature Communication Certification:
- No experience Necessary
- Your program begins when you sign up!
- 40 Hours Live, OnLine Class Training and Mentorship
- Up to 6 Months to complete to receive certificate
- Tuition $1215, (Divided into 3 payments of $405 over 3 months)
Intermediate Nature Communication Certification:
Prerequisite ~ Completion of Beginning Nature Communication Certification
Advanced Nature Communication Certification:
Prerequisite ~ Completion of: Beginning & Intermediate
Mastery Nature Communication Certification:
Prerequisite: Completion of: Beginning, Intermediate & Advanced
2019 Nature Communication Mentoring/Certification Online Class Dates
ARIZONA Time (January 4, 11, 18 February 1, 8, 15, 22 March 8, 15, 22 April 5, 12, 19 May 3, 10, 17, 31 June 7, 14, 28 July 5, 19, 26 Aug 2, 16, 23, Sept 6, 13, 20 Oct. 4, 11, 18 Nov. 8, 15, 22 Dec. 6, 13, 20)
Thank you for the difference you make through your passion for Animal and Nature communication!
Comments from students:
Thank you so much for such an incredible, life-changing adventure!! I am so very grateful to and for you!!” With such love, admiration and appreciation for youS. M. CA, USA
Dear Maia, You are the best teacher, instructor, coach I have ever met. Thanks again. BlessingsJ. G. AZ, USA
Hi Maia, it’s been so great to share this journey with you! It’s so rewarding to know I am really helping people and the animals! I would never have done it without you, I am eternally grateful.W. L. OR, USA