The Animal Communication Marketing Program
A program to empower Animal Communicators and Nature Communicators in their careers, their communication, and in their lives.
Your program begins when you sign up!
The ultimate purpose of The Animal Marketing Program is to guide animal communicators & nature communicators in their careers so that they may powerfully, confidently and compassionately deliver the love and wisdom of animals and Nature to people around the world.
The program looks to see where technique, confidence building, marketing, and deepening animal, nature, and human listening will take the Animal Communication Marketing Student to an entirely new level of ease, clarity and confidence to share animal & nature communication, and make the kind of difference, in life, animal and nature communicators love to make.
Prerequisite: Completion of, The Animal Communication Certification Program, or The Nature Communication Certification Program, or The Veterinary Animal Communication Certification Program.
Hello Maia, I just wanted to thank you so very much for inviting me to join your Marketing Class yesterday. I feel honored. It was a great class and very helpful for me. I got some nice tips and pointers and got really inspired. I already posted a blog on my website!! It feels really good and I hope it will make a difference as they build up. I appreciate you so much and am so thankful and grateful for you and all you do! Lots of love and gratitudeC. H. CA USA
The Animal Communication Marketing Program areas of focus:
1. Conquering with self-doubt.
2. Marketing and advertising.
3. Working with clients.
4. Consultation structure possibilities, fees and business practices.
6. A discovery of your true self.
7. Connecting with your team of animal and nature communication support.
Continued development in:
1. Animal & nature wellness: conversations for addressing health issues.
2. Working with rescued, and or abused animals and people involved in the animals care.
3. Conversations with pets about behaviors challenging their humans.
4. Working with lost pets and their people.
5. Conversations with animals about their particular food preferences, food sensitivities and, particular nutritional needs.
6. Preparation for the transition of death and communication with pets who have passed on, and working with their people through what can be a difficult time.
2019 Class Dates & Times:
4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. ARIZONA Time
January 4, 18 February 1, 15 March 8, 22 April 5, 19 May 3, 17, 31 June 14, 28 July 5, 19 August 2, 16, 23 September 6, 20 October 4, 18 November 1, 15, 22 December 6, 20
Thank you for the difference you make through your dedication to being an Animal Communicator, Veterinary Animal Communicator and or Nature Communicator!